In the past few years, the so-called “gig economy” is no longer just another buzzword. Finding a potential freelancer, independent contractor, gigs, and solo operators have never been this convenient. All you have to do is to turn on the internet. Business owners can take the help of such freelance software to find an appropriate freelancer for a specific task. A freelance software provides a platform for independent contractors to get listed whereas businesses can post projects and services which they wish to get fulfilled.
Basically, freelance software is a common ground where qualified and skilled freelancers from around the globe can find work of their choice and get paid. According to the results, it has been assumed that in the coming years, freelancers would account to as much as 80%of the entire workforce around the globe by the end of 2030. Earlier, freelancers on such freelance software were considered as mere side gigs. Although, now it is becoming a major employment option for people.
One of the reasons why freelance software is witnessing overwhelming growth is that one can work from his desired location and time. A fixed work location and timings are not compatible in this highly interconnected globalized and digitized world. Corresponding growth and sophistication of freelance software is another rationale behind this global upsurge. Let us have a detailed look at the prominence of freelance software.
Know the purpose of Freelance software
Why is a freelance platform so in trend? Business can hire employees for a temporary period until the given task is accomplished. Such software allows freelancers to create a profile where they can showcase their skillsets and have a word with employers regarding services. Businesses can search for service providers according to their experience, skills, and many more. Therefore, business firms can outsource labor and time-intensive work as well as focus on their core activities.
Looking at what does a freelance platform offers.
- A freelance platform allows you to shortlist candidates from across the world according to your niche market requirements. It lets you review the skillset, client feedback, and several other factors to prepare the shortlist for interviews. A better way to get more freelancers for your company is by building an impressive online brand presence.
- Many freelance platforms also provide with a work diary and app to enable businesses to keep track of work time and their corresponding results.
- Communication plays a vital role when you are working with any freelancer. The freelance platform provides a cat tool and workroom to get a better understanding of the details of the project.
- Quality on such freelance platforms is assured by providing a convenient way to make payments. A business pays to the service provider only after he has completely reviewed the work and finds it suitable for his business.
- Also, freelance platforms provide with a rating option which helps businesses to choose the best suitable freelancer for their work. Ratings are given by the clients based on their outputs.
Freelance platforms such as Fiverr clone and Upwork clone are creating a buzz in the world of gig economy. Let us have a deep dive into the working and functionalities of Fiverr clone as well as Upwork clone.
Insight into the evolution of Fiverr Clone
Fiverr clone is a global online marketplace which offers tasks and services. Fiverr clone offers services beginning at a cost of $5 per job, hence justifying its name. Freelancers use this platform to offer services to people on a global scale. Basically, any service offered on Fiverr clone is known as a gig. Users need to sign up to the Fiverr clone platform to avail or provide services. Fiverr being a freelance platform, was founded by Shai Wininger and Mich Kaufman in the year 2010. According to the results, Fiverr had over three million listed services in the year 2012. Let us see what Upwork clone has to offer to this freelance software economy.
Insight into the evolution of Upwork Clone
Similar to Fiverr, Upwork clone provides a common ground to connect businesses with independent professionals to collaborate remotely. Upwork, formerly known as Elance-oDesk was founded in the year 2015. It has its base in Mountain View and San Francisco, California. According to the results, Upwork has over 12 million registered freelancers and 5 million registered clients. So the question might come to your mind – Is Upwork clone worth it for a freelancer? The answer is yes. Working with Upwork clone is the first step towards freedom. This freelance software, Upwork clone lets you explore the world of freelancing all by yourself.
Are you planning to start a freelancer clone of your own? NCrypted Websites would do the needful for you. It will provide you with the most suitable clone scripts which could be modified to include features mentioned by you. The readymade solutions provided by NCrypted Websites give you an edge to kick start your business venture. Go and grab this golden opportunity before anyone else does!